Addicted to chaos


I'm addicted to chaos is that bad?
That i have the power to destroy someone's life so hard?
That i'm more like a fallen angel crushing everything on his way,
And how the world i see? It's all grey...

I'm addicted to chaos, i want revenge,
Love will later hurt , it's not gonna change,
Everyone it's the way they are and they wouldn't make a change
Maybe i'm stupid i can give the second
but not an idiot to give a third chance.

I'm addictedd to chaos, but the chaos is in my mind,
And being in love made me one time blind, 
I got hurt but i hurted back,
That's my principe and i don't give a fuck.

I'm addicted to chaos, but the chaos is in my soul,
The time is passing and it's now like a coal,
But a girl with a bright smile my heart have stole,
She is smart and lovely, but farway so life it's a troll...

I don't make own problems,
But i will hug her one time i promise,
She became my sunrise,
And i like her big brown eyes...

Addicted to chaos, now it's more like
Addicted to love, and i've hit a strike,
I'm glad i started to know her,
And now both happy we are.

Comments